KCF Technologies Releases SmartDiagnostics® Base Station and RepeaterNew Base Station and Repeater hardware provide rugged plug-and-play receiver configurations
October 31, 2016
KCF Technologies has released the SmartDiagnostics® Base
Station and Repeater version 3.0 hardware.
The Base Station is the nerve center of any
industrial SmartDiagnostics® installation, allowing effective predictive
maintenance for industrial equipment.
Its purpose is to relay data from sensor nodes (or Repeaters) to the
SmartDiagnostics® Machine Condition Monitoring Software (MCM).
The Repeater extends the effective range of a SmartDiagnostics® Base Station. Multiple Repeaters can be located throughout a plant to act as a bridge between the Base Station and sensor nodes that are beyond the standard RF transmission range.
- Provides simple, plug-and-play receiver location with minimal configuration or setup necessary.
- Rugged construction (compared to previous Collection Server and Primary Receiver Node systems) makes hardware appropriate for all industries.
- Repeater-to-Base Station range is three times the sensor node's range, effectively quadrupling the current hardware range.
- Up to four Repeaters can be installed per Base Station, making the network more robust and allowing multiple paths for sensor nodes to transmit data to the analysis software.
- Repeater is a standalone device on KCF Technologies’ wireless network and does not need to be on customer’s network.
KCF Technologies is a dynamic technology company that develops and commercializes embedded intelligence solutions for industry and the military. The company vision is to be a leader in the development of federally funded technologies and bridge the gap to successful commercial products by establishing strategic partnerships.